GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March 4: Beginning Bible Art Journaling: Psalm 119:9-16 (part 1)

Hello friends!

I have a really fun addition for this week's 52 Weeks of Scripture Memorization in a Grateful Journal that I will post here tomorrow, as I am waiting for the coating to dry on my Pan Pastel background...here's a peek:
For today, we are working in Psalm 119:9-16 and I only had time for a little bit of what I wanted to do with this section, so tomorrow I will show you how to make a good LIST on some of what we are learning about our great God in this section.

Today I created this finished piece:
Notice I continued to mark 'heart', God's Word, blessed, and GOD.  I really love the verse in verse 13 and new I wanted to have lips there as the background.  Notice above the lips I wrote in 'with my lips'.  I also marked off the verse with a box and colored it in pink so I could easily find what I pulled out in the artwork.
Here is how I drew the lips (the ink for the letters is a black micron 03; a mechanical pencil for the sketch):



How are you doing?  I hope you are finding this helpful not just to read through, but to try for yourself!  I'd love to hear from you!

See you Thursday!
May God bless your HEART...and your ART,
Antoinette

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...