GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 29: Beginning Bible Art Journaling

Hello friends! 
Can you believe we have just two more days in our 31 Days of March?  I will be sharing pages you can do in one sitting, for those days you don't have a lot of time, but my prayer is  you continue to take your time and observe small parts of Scripture and meditate on those, storing God's treasure in your heart!

I Used Liquitex CLEAR GESSO for these pages so there would be no bleed through and I can use some new mediums for you to see.  I have ordered a different clear Gesso that I will try on the last two pages which should be in any day and then I will post those on the March dates there were supposed to be up.

 I then added a couple of different types of Acrylic paint (no I have no idea where this is going at this point, just playing and hoping it all works out lol)
 I add some stamps from my stamp line HYMN: BACKGROUND STAMPS using white paint on the bubble wrap image stamp

Then I used the radom line stamp from the same set to make light texture in the background.
More stamping and coloring in with my Microns and Frixion pens and one of my HYMN GIRLS: JANUARY stamps...
And some more stamp and micron writing here...
...Led to this ending which I really love!  I highlighted the verses I wrote out. 

I will be back in a few days to put in the last two entries and will back date them so you can find them easier where they are supposed to be on their correct dates.

Have a very blessed Easter!!
May God bless your ART...and your HEART,
Antoinette



No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...