GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Friday, March 27, 2015

March 27: Beginning Bible Art Journaling

Hello friends!
As I write this post it is Easter week (I'm a few days behind in my posting, so my goal is to get these all completed within the next week for you!)  Easter week is always so busy here, in such a wonderful way!  I hope you are having a wonderful time of reflection as you prepare your hearts for this weekend and the worship of Resurrection Sunday!!

Today I wanted to share with you how I dealt with the show through of the pen from the last page after I used hairspray to set my Pan Pastels:
I took a piece of copy paper and used the Pan Pastels to color it green:

 And stamp on it.  Notice I also added a tree up in the center where I had some bleed through too!
Tomorrow we will move on to the next page!

Until then,
May God bless your ART...and your HEART!
Antoinette




No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...