GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Thursday, March 26, 2015

March 22: Beginning Bible Art Journaling

Hello friends!
Today we are going further in Psalm 119, and going to see who the opposition is that causes our psalmist (and us) distress and what our response is to be.  Great day of study!

Seeing how our paragraph begins with our souls longing, hoping and asking of God for comfort, we find out what the psalmist is dealing with in verses 84-87.  I boxed them in orange Frixion marker and drew and arrow to point to my lists and thoughts (and a quick word study):

Here we see who the insolent are:  the ungodly.  I listed above what they do, just taking the words straight from our biblical text (doing this keeps me from taking a wrong meaning from scripture).  These ungodly work actively against the believer, persecuting, digging pitfalls, lying, almost destryoying....but God.  God saves, God gives strength, God protects, God causes us to endure in the midst of suffering....so our psalmist, as we should also, turns not to his friends.  Not to his armies.  But to God, hoping in His Word! 

How are you doing with your own Bible Art Journaling?  I have treasured each email you have sent and as I continue to receive them I am amazed at how God works through this to bring others all over the world to Himself and I am humbled at our Great God!!  If you have a question or a comment, you can leave it here or email me at inspiredstamps@gmail.com and I will get back with you as soon as I am able!

May God bless your HEART...and your ART!
Antoinette

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...