GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Friday, March 20, 2015

March 20: Beginning Bible Art Journaling

Hello friends,
Today we are using a decorative piece of transparency I had from an ATC pack I used a couple of years ago in a project:
I trimmed the piece so it would fit...
 Highlighted this very awesome verse (a great reminder to me as a bible study teacher, as to the responsibility to share His Word!)
I wanted to highlight God in this so I put this under...
 Added some fun washi tape to secure the right side, then pieces for the left...
So what fun piece of material do you have laying around that you could add to your Bible today?  Remember, the first week of our Beginning Bible Art Journaling I showed you how to do everything you need to with a piece of printer paper and a pen (and colored pencils).  You can get all the information down using just those materials. 

I'll be back tomorrow with more!

May God bless your ART...and your HEART,
Antoinette


No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...