GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Friday, March 13, 2015

March 13: Beginning Bible Art Journaling: Washi Tape Covering...

Hello friends!
Happy Friday to you!  
Today I wanted to share another way to use washi tape...to cover and add decor...

I had some see through from the other side I wanted to cover so I pulled this strong colored tape to show you how nicely it works!  It doesn't show on the other side, either!
I decided to do one more thing with my word 'comfort' and that is to look it up in my Hebrew dictionary.  I loved the way it furthered my understanding in the verses.  God's promise gives me life and this is a kindness that truth shows to me....When I think of God's Word, it is a kindness that consoles me!  What a beautiful thing!

Tomorrow we are moving on from this...How are you doing in YOUR Bible Art Journaling?  I thank you so much for your comments and emails!  They bless me so!

May God bless your ART...and your HEART!
Antoinette

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...