GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 31: Last Day--It's all about the Scripture!

 Hello Christian Art Journalers and Friends,
As we end our 31 Days of Christian Art Journaling this March, I am wondering how great your book is looking?  I took a photo of mine standing on my studio table and loved having so many colorful pages completed! 

My hope is that your journey is just beginning in this wonderfully reflective way of journaling your Christian-focused Art!  I know it is for me!
Today's last page is using 2 of my favorite supplies...my spray mists and my stamps (Label Maker Alphabet from Inspired Stamps) to get the Bible verse I was meditating on down on paper, and yes I spritzed in some brown this time:



This Proverbs verse reminds me that while I may have many plans in my heart, I can rest in the fact that my sovereign Father God in Heaven will make His purpose prevail in my life and the life of those I love and care about!  What a blessing!

Thank you all so much for the comments, emails, and sharing of what YOU have been doing in our 31 Day journey!  I'll be back next week with some more artwork for you!

May God bless your ART...and your HEART!
~Antoinette

1 comment:

callie said...

I believe God is leading me to start a Christian art journal group in our church. Your pictures and techniques have made me feel more confident about this. God supplies our needs and just wanted to let you know how He has used your blog to help me.

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...