GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 28: Building a page (adding stamps/words) (part 2)

 Hello Christian Art Journalers and Friends,
Day 27 I left you with the above finished collage pages.  Today we are adding stamped words and images:
 I use a GOOD amount of the gel medium over the page to have the added paper blend in with the other pieces.
 I stamped 'JESUS' onto some torn out old novel paper and adhered under and OVER it with the gel medium:
You will then take your distress ink around the outside of the torn pieces to help them blend into your paper.  Make sure the Gel Medium is very dry or you'll have a mess.
I'm leaving you here for now and in Day 29  we will continue building these pages by adding some paint...
Until then,
May God bless your ART...and your HEART!
~Antoinette
All stamps used came from the Inspired Stamps online store:  www.inspiredstamps.com

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...