GodblessyourART ETSY SHOP

Wanna see when I post something new? Follow me...

Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 17: Layering with paints, stencils and a chipboard accent!

Hello Christian Art Journalers and friends,
Today I have some masking, paints, and chipboard to share!  I painted my bottom layer in orange and yellow.  Then I put the chipboard wings over that and layered paint around that.  When you take off the wings, you are left with this striking color palette!  I stamped with Inspired Stamps PRAYER and JOURNAL SHAPES found at www.inspiredstamps.com

I wanted to remind you that you can leave the chipboard pieces on your work like this:

I used shimmer mists and liquid acrylic on these pages.  I will go back to that white space above the wings and draw a face or place a photo (havent decided yet)

Day 18 I will show you the results of melting crayon on your page along with liquid acrylics.

May God bless your ART...and your HEART!
~Antoinette

No comments:

Christian Clear Stamps shipping SAME DAY in most cases!

Hello friends! We have a huge rush of orders these weeks prior to Christmas so we make several runs to the post office to get your stamps t...